Create a plan to convert doctoral writing into academic and professional publications in social sciences, education, or business fields.
Dr. Janet Salmons and
Dr. Helen Kara
Create a plan to convert doctoral writing into publications that make a difference in nonprofit/NGO leadership, sustainability & social entrepreneurship fields.
Dr. Lynn Wilson and
Dr. Janet Salmons
Create Your Publication Strategy is an interactive 6-week online course that includes feedback on posts and class assignments, as well as resources, exercises, and exchange with a small group of writers.
Through six lessons you will:
- Assess the publication potential of your thesis or dissertation. Know which parts of your dissertation or thesis to publish, and how to develop them for publication.
- Reflect on scholarly or professional choices for getting published, in light of your career goals.
- Evaluate options. Explore self-publishing, online publishing, or working with established publishers. Understand the pros and cons of publishing on social media or blogs as well as journal articles, cases, white papers, chapters or books.
- Define a publication strategy. Develop a clearly defined 1- to 2-year strategy that aligns with your career goals and keeps you accountable.
- Connect with a writing community. Benefit from evergreen access to the course and materials beyond the 6-week course.
Sign up for our next course offering!
Online September 11 to October 20, 2017
Minimum enrollment is 6, maximum is 20 for each section.